1. The Angel is a BUZZ-OFF action figure from Mattel's 2002 Masters of the Universe line.
2. The Virgin Mary is being portrayed by Jenna Jameson. Are you shocked that they made a Jenna Jameson action figure? Shocked that I own one? Or shocked at how NOT shocked you are that I own one?
3. Joseph - He am Bizarro from the 90s animated Superman series.
4. Baby Jesus had chosen the form of the destructor... a Stay Puft Marshmallow Man minimate.
5. The 3 wise men are: Beldaar Conehead, Earthworm Jim, and the Buddy Christ - in santa hats! The Buddy Christ in the Santa hat... works on so many levels.
6. The Little Drummer Boy is the drummer from the world famous CALIFORNIA RAISINS.
7. The Dinosaur comes courtesy of Fischer-Price.
8. PANTHOR is from the current Masters of the Universe Classics collection I had really hope to avoid using multiple toys from the same toylines... but I only cheated a little with this one and the ol' bee man.
9. The dog is from the classic Fischer-Price Little People series. This style was retired twenty-some years ago... but still rocks today, compared to what FP calls Little People these days.
|YOU GUYS SUCK!|